close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Johnboy

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by ranger487, Oct 4, 2005.

1. ranger487

ranger487 OhioPro Lure

The website is www.dobass.com scroll down to the bottom click on

NE Ohio bass tournaments and then look for anglers choice there will be a

listing of all the tournments.

Mark

2. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

thanks, i just didn't remeber seeing any from shenango on there earlier in the year

3. That tourney got you thinking about a trip over my way Johnboy??? I wouldn't just yet, it's been S-L-O-W out on Shenango lately except for maybe Crappies. Then again, I'm way to stubborn to adapt lol. Although I did CnR a new PB 21" LM out of Shenango. :D

Barry

4. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

barry, just cause you PA boys can't catch em, doesn't mean they aren't bitin!!! i would like to make a trip over there sometime, you gonna guide me!?

5. Sure, you wanna come out I'll chauffer you around even though I'm still learning the lake myself so long as you bring some of your West Branch Walleye wisdom. They're in there, but it's been a tough couple weeks for me between high temps & low water, then dropping temps and rising water. Only constant I've been able to find have been the Crappies. Been trolling alot lately looking for stripers and maybe a wayward walleye. So far the walleyes are winning, but I have hit a few small stripers towing crankbaits.

Barry