close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

John Deere

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by LakeRaider, Apr 12, 2004.

1. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

The old Ariens finally blew up so I bought me a John Deere today. Hope this on lasts a while. :cool: Raider<><>

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  2. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Nice! I'll pm ya my address so you can test her out ;)

3. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

that thing got a Hemi?? heh heh.. :D

4. sowbelly101

sowbelly101 Keep'n It Reel

I bought a new LX277 in January and so far I love it. I bought a package deal with a 48" deck and a 42" snowblower. So far I havent had a chance to mow the grass but it will move alot of snow. Funny part about it is, when I moved I got a 100.00 rebate from JD. I had originally paid 3999.00 for the tractor but found a deal at another dealership for 3799.00 and that included the tractor, mower deck, and the (1300.00 ) snow blower. I tried to get the dealer I bought mine at to give me the same deal and they wouldnt and since JD has a 30 day no questions asked return policy I told the dealer I bought it from to come and get it . I went to Ft Wayne and picked up the other one and JD still sent me the 100.00 from the first one I bought. To get the deal you had to be a previous Deere owner, so I gave the place in Ft Wayne the serial number off the one I took back.. No questions asked and it saved me 1700.00 .

Sowbelly