close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

John Deere Gator kids power wheel toy

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by 2talltim, Apr 24, 2008.

1. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

0   0   0

this is in very good condition is about 4 years old but looks great...everything works perfect on it comes with battery and charger it is a 2 seater w/dump bed battery may need replaced you will get about 45min or so use out of it before it dies new batteries will last about 1-2 hours can be bought at walmart or target...getting rid of it because my kids are getting bigger and i have no place to keep it besides the basement and its a pain to carry up and down the steps...here is a link to one at wal-mart for more description and pic http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5359006 ....$150 you pick up ....will take actual pic if needed...also have rubber wheel wraps to use it on concrete or asphalt

Attached Files:

2. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

0   0   0

3. zpyles_00

zpyles_00

0   0   0

I'd buy it if you weren't so far away, i'd have $50 in gas there an back

4. Lil' Rob

Lil' Rob

0   0   0

Wish you would have posted this last summer...bought the same thing new for my son (now just over 3yrs old). He loves the thing. He takes the neighbor girls his age on the street for rides around the cauldesac (sp?). I'm in trouble already :) .

5. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

0   0   0

i know this isn't much but take 5 more off to help with gas price to pick up new price $125...that the bottom line any less than that id rather just keep it outside and let my Friends kids and my little cousins use it while they are here

6. fishnfool

fishnfool out4dabig1

0   0   0

I'll take it, if it's still availlable. I've been trying to make it up there to look at a boat anyway, and I've been wanting to get my daughter one of those too. So I guess everybody will be happy, except for the wife,I'll have to take her a ride...............on the gator he he

7. Ive been looking for one of these, a used one since I wont pay the price for a brand new one. If anybody else has one to sell let me know.

8. Closer to Findlay that is.

9. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

0   0   0

Due to that many that have been interested and the problems many have had with pick up arangments i now have this on first come first serve basis...$125 is final price you pick up; ill be off work from tursday morning till monday night so any time is good for me...pm me if you want my number to call id rather not post it for all to see...thanks again...tim

10. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

0   0   0

Gator is SOLD...thank you to all that were interested...i understand that with gass prices its hard to drive to far to buy things...thanks again