close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Job Update...Good News...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Chuck P., Dec 20, 2004.

1. Chuck P.

Chuck P. Here We Go Steelers

As some of you have seen in an earlier post, I resigned my job of over 11 yrs of service a few weeks ago. Sometimes you just have to leave....:(

Anywho, the good news is, I believe I have already found employment!

I had an interview last Friday and was invited back the first week of January to discuss finances, etc. The Company is still close to home (3 minutes away) and I have a very good relationship with the Mfg Manager as I used to work for him in a previous life. Somehow he heard I left my old Company and called me about an opening.

Sure is nice to have people remember you sometimes. ;)

Sure hope it this works out. I've developed blisters on my fingers from internet surfing so much. :p :p

2. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

Good deal chuck hope things work out for ya man.

3. rockbass

rockbass Banned

Yes, definately hop[e things work out! That is just a plus that it is close to home! Keep us updated!

4. worminator

worminator I'll be bach

Way to go Chuck. Hope it all works out. That's a real walk on the edge to leave a job these days with any amount of time. I've been there before though. It really feels good when you can tell an employer, " I can only take so much and I can't takes no moe." GOODBYE!!! Did that once or twice............. Once was a two hour notice. Oh by the way.......... today is my last day and I'm leaving at lunch. I saw too many people give a notice only to be sent home the same day. Keep us in the loop.
    And to you and your family............HAPPY HOLIDAYS.

Al

5. Chuck P.

Chuck P. Here We Go Steelers

Thanks everyone. I'll update as soon as I know more.

Anything has to be better than what I just left IMO.

6. Pharley

Pharley Hook 'Em

Hope all works out Chuck. Sometimes you get tied into something for so long, you feel there is just no way out (no, not talking about my marriage). Takes a huge set of cahonas to get up and leave after so long. The risk is over, and I am sure you will find happiness in a new career.
    Again, Best of Luck.

7. +1 to what everyone else has already said. Been there done that! Know where you're at.

8. shadowman

shadowman Supreme Being

congrats chuck, and i wouldn,t worry it can,t be as bad as what you just left.......so just give it some time and your all and things will work out just fine............ :cool: