Jimmy Houston Coming to Ohio

Discussion in 'Northwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by HolmesCountySportsman, Oct 7, 2008.

1. Check this out ...
    Holmes County Great Outdoors Sportsman's Show January 30-31 in Walnut Creek, Ohio ... starring ESPN’s Jimmy Houston:B . North American
    Whitetail’s Greg Miller, John O’Dell
    of Drury Outdoors, Bill Epeards Outdoor
    Adventures, Elk Hunter Dennis Howell
    of Colorado, free trophy scoring on Saturday
    by Buckeye Big Bucks, D’Arcy
    Egan of STO Outdoors
    Ohio. Over 200 Vendor Booths!
    The fun continues with Turkey Calling
    Contests, Ohio Taxidermists Assn, Big
    Ticket Raffles throughout Friday &
    Saturday, Sportsman Auction Friday
    Nite and the return of Bow Baseball!!

2. Is he bringing his fence and tranquilizers along?

3. BFG --- That’s about what I was thinking when I seen this post.

4. I have met Jimmy, at the new Bass Pro in Rossford. He is a great, fun, guy who is willing to share his knowledge with you.

Ryan

5. WB185Ranger

WB185Ranger Gotta Love Odie!

rrw4258..........we met him too at the grand opening. WB

6. Toxic

Toxic Defensor Fortis

LOL. He's a bum! Maybe he can give some good deer hunting tips to us like when blood tracking a deer watch where your going so you don't run into the fence. That could be dangerous and hazardous. Or be sure of your target and beyond so you don't shoot the pushers or the tranquilizer guys. :eek:

7. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

welcome to the site holmescountysportsman, however, good ole jimmy is not too well liked were at OGF. has something to do with a video of him shooting drugged and fenced in deer with a bow. i used to like him until i saw the video. wont even watch a commerical hes in now. i cant say i speak for everyone, im just stating what i see from my observations from some past post.