Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Mongo
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering how well a 30 or 40 jet work behind inline boards. I am looking at getting into using them this year and wanted to know if I need to go with a big board system to pull them or if I can use what I have now. I may just stay with dipsy divers if they won't work.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
I've used the 30s and 40s this year behind inlines and they work fine. Caught quite a few fish with them.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I run jets all time of inlines I have church walleye boards and move the weight foward to the 1.5 mark when flat and to.5 when gets rough.:T

·
Registered
161 Posts
I was wondering if the church walleye boards will stand up behind dypsies.Ive yet to try and would like to know.

·
Banned
4,058 Posts
I was wondering if the church walleye boards will stand up behind dypsies.Ive yet to try and would like to know.
i see this asked alot and personally, i dont see why anyone would want to run dipsy's behind boards???

To me, it defeats the purpose of the dipsy. The base plate on the bottom of the dipsy basically acts as a planer board on its own....so i dont see why you would need to put a board on it?

i say just put out 3,2,1 settings off the side of the boat and forget about attaching a planer board to it. Leave the planer boards in the boat for the inline weight/crank/and jet diver programs.

just my $.02

1 - 10 of 10 Posts