close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Jerman Buck Video

Discussion in 'Bucks and Does' started by Brad Jerman, Apr 15, 2005.

1. Brad Jerman

Brad Jerman Blessed Member

Hey Folks,

I have just released the video that I got of my deer the night before the kill. I thought you might be interested. See it on my website (center of page).

http://jermanbuck.com/

If you have time and are interested, also check the interview I did with F&S radio (lower right of page).

Thanks,
    Brad

2. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

I couldnt see anything. There was this MOOSE in the way of my view! :p

I'm sure that will be seen alot starting in October. How are the binocs working?

3. Brad Jerman

Brad Jerman Blessed Member

I just got them last week. They are incredible!

My darling wife just bought me a bino harness to help me carry them. What a woman!

4. Lundy

Lundy Staff Member

Brad,

Thanks but no thanks,

Everytime I try to view anything on your site the spyware and popoups start flying!

5. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Lundy...might want to scan your machine man. His site is clean.

Cool vid!

6. Lundy

Lundy Staff Member

Shake,

I've cleaned mine, both my desktop and my Laptop and both have the same popups as soon as I click on his video.

7. Brad, you had said you've never seen the buck before you harvested him. Where'd the video come from?

8. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

I don't think he ever said that skeeziks :)

Nice video!

Lundy, the site is clean.

9. He said it on the Ohio Sportsman Forum.

10. THANKS Brad... That buck is awesome and to see it walking around WOW
    The link is clean no pop ups and none blocked...

11. Brad, I'm still waiting on an answer.

12. H2O Mellon

Atricle from ESPN.... Said he ahd the video before the kill
    ESPN Article

Ohio Sportsman Article.... again admits to having the video (this is the 1st post from Ohio Sportsman.com from Brad
    Ohio Sportsman

13. WTG H2O Mellon...
    Now maybe the BS will stop about this that and the other thing :rolleyes:
    SUPER BUCK just SUPER

14. The only BS I hear on this forum is out of your mouth atrkyhntr, I was doing nothing more than asking a question. After all this is a discussion board, right?!

15. discussion NOT disgusting dude...
    you sound like your jumping on him re-read what and how you posted as in implying<---

16. H2O Mellon

I thought that I heard that this deer was never seen before it was killed too, but that may have in fact started here on OGF. To me, the stories on ESPN, BUCKMASTERS & OHIO SPORTSMAN all have the same info that the Buck was indeed video'd prior to the kill. I love reading the story. Just think of all the deer we've spooked either going or comming to our stands/blinds. Ever wonder how many of them have ben big bucks?

17. in my mind ever single one was a buck LOL...

18. atrkyhntr.....You replied...."discussion NOT disgusting dude" Where did the word disgusting come from? Maybe YOU should go back and re-read the post. Dude!!!!!!!!!!

19. You called the man out not me
    and that should have been done via a PM DUDE :rolleyes:

20. What matters whether he saw the deer the night before or not?:confused: The thing is the trophy has been verified and his story is accepted by authorites. Brad does not have to answer the questions of every envious and skeptical reader. I enjoyed reading the story and once again I want to congratulate Brad on tagging the buck that we all dream of finding. Only now our task of setting a record has been stepped up a notch by that buck.;)

Personally I will settle for quite a bit less than that buck next season. And chances are that is what I will get is something much less.:D