close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Jeff Gordon

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by LakeRaider, May 2, 2004.

1. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

Great race #24 :) Jeff did a heck of a job! Tony(20) The rooster's gonna get ya' boy! :D Raider<><>

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  2. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Back to Back victories!..

3. Tee

Tee Team OGF

Way to go #24. 2nd win in a row!

AND under a GREEN Flag.............

:D

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  4. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

GORDAN first,-- JOHNSON second. way to go team!!!! Great Race.

5. dip

dip dip

i spose the earnhardt devotees will whine that gordy and jimmy had oversize fuel cells.... i CANNOT understand how people the worshipped #3 can despise #20! :confused:

6. catking

catking Banned

I had both of them in my fantasy NASCAR league. I believe I've won three, possibly four in a row :eek: I picked Rusty Wallace on a lark a few weeks ago, and he won :eek: THE CATKING !!!

7. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

There is only one true NASCAR stud & thats Kurt Busch! Go #97.

8. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

Fair is fair Dip. Good race! Now what were you saying? ;)

9. fishinchick

fishinchick The 'Chick!!!!

I am glad to see Gordo WIN a race. I'll give him props for that. All I ask for is a green flag finish so that the winner actually wins. Anyone who doesn't admit last week is BS apparently was watching a different channel than FOX. :rolleyes: But congrats to Jeffy boy. I'm just glad the tv was muted and we didn't have to hear his voice. lol. :D

10. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Dang Chick, we are a bit bitter about last week, sorry Jr. lost!! Just as the pictures showed :D Jeff kicked his butt this week, AGAIN :eek: :D . Just couldn't resist that one Chick. Hey, if he's lucky Jr. might even win another one before the season is over Bahahahahahahaha!!! That one was another slip. And just think, Jr. and Jeff are good friends after all this. Hey it's just a job. You mean they get paid big bucks to do that?? Just ain't right. You have to admit with those two in a race anything can and does happen. Love to watch them fight it out. Both are great racers, and it shows.

11. catking

catking Banned

All DA KING !!! knows is I had Gordon again this week along with Johnson :eek: My picks have been nothing short of FANTASTIC !!!!! I'm going to go check out my place in Fantasy NASCAR :cool: BUT, I'll change Gordon now, ain't gonna press my luck. The one racer I haven't choose this season to run a race for me is JR., and I'll NEVER do it. CATKING :cool: