close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

jannsnetcraft

Discussion in 'Ohio Bait, Tackle, Taxidermy, etc. Marketplace' started by sauguy, Oct 18, 2004.

1. sauguy

sauguy river & muskie angler, dayhiker

has any one tried to order from their website? i can't get it to order stuff.

2. crappiebub

crappiebub Justcrazy's Guide!

I can order using Internet Explorer but not Netscape.

3. I recently figured out that their site works with IE but not Mozilla, too. The "add to shopping cart" button will not work with Mozilla.

4. sauguy

i use internet explorer and when i hit add it does nothing.

5. crappiebub

crappiebub Justcrazy's Guide!

It doesn't really show anything when you click add. You have to go to the cart to see what's in it. Also make sure any pop up blockers are turned OFF. It uses a pop up for the cart.

6. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

i would just call them..lol..i know they haven't update their site in a while now..

7. rockbass

rockbass Banned

I never had any problems with them. I have not ordered from them in a year though!

sauguy, curious........may I ask what you are getting?? just wondering if you were going to make some lures or whatever!

8. sauguy

i am getting their sexy shad bodies. much cheaper than bass pro or cabelas. i found out that my problem is that i have to disable my norton firewall and norton antivirus for their website to work. don't have the time or desire to make lures.

9. rockbass

rockbass Banned

sexy shad bodies?? would this be the same as a sassy shad body??? I need to build up more of a supply of those myself! One of these days, I am going to go on a road trip one of these days and visit the store myself. Then I will load up on more hooks so I can make many more jigs!

10. rockbass

rockbass Banned

ok nevermind that ??? I looked it up my lazy self!

11. sauguy

same thing. have had some luck with them on bass from shore at tappen.

12. Many ecommerce sites require that you be able to at least accept a cookie (small file generated on your machine for their site) and sometimes also allow execution of some piece of software (like the shopping cart) on your system. I run a corporate network and have the norton corporate firewall stuff up on all our machines. I believe you can allow a single site to run cookies and software through the firewall, rather than open up your machine to the hords. Also, if the site is written in a specific language it may only support IE. Most of the sites written in java support both....for what it's worth.....

I have a list of places I buy stuff that I have "allowed" through the firewall. It's a pain in the ..... Never used to have to do that...just used the site... Thanks, hackers....

13. sauguy

thanks for the info, but i am not too computer literate to do that stuff. too complicated for me.