close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Jammin Jigs

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by KSUFLASH, Sep 23, 2005.

1. KSUFLASH

KSUFLASH respect our rivers please

Just wanted to say thanks to the quick shipping of the Jammin Jigs supplier of tackle. I ordered about $40 worth of jigs and they were quickly shipped. The quality of the jigs are superior to any that I have seen. I will be soon doing business with them again.

Thank you Jammin Jigs,

Ben See

2. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

let me know when you put in another order, i was thinking of getting some and would split shipping.

3. KSUFLASH

Shipping was very cheap. It was like $1.50 for well over 100 jigs. No need to worry about splitting the shipping. Just order them.

-B

4. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

ok, i'll put it another way, unless it's COD, I can't do it!!!

5. KSUFLASH

haha,

ok, when i put in my next order I will put yours in as well. Just send me what you want and I will place the order when I do mine.

-B

6. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

i'll come over and look at what you got...

7. KSUFLASH

Nope, your not allowed to see my new secret weapons....

:D

-B

8. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

fine! and here i was gonna open my soul up and tell you all my secrets!!!! wait till the mogadore ice tournament!!!!

9. peon

peon account delete

i ordered a neon glo kit #2 and it was 47 pcs. $1.06 shipping ... im not sure i like these jigs they are cheap and the do ship fast.. but i dont like the colors they paint these things lol ... never used them id say they catch fish but they look like a piece of art lol....

10. I see your getting ready for the ICE right!?
    steve

11. KSUFLASH

yes, i am getting ready for ice. Gonna get myself some more jigs, a one man clam shanty, a new ice gear suit, some new boots, re-spool some ice rods, and sit and wait till ice is safe.

flash------------------------------------out

12. hardwaterfan

hardwaterfan Twinsburg, OH (NE OH, northern edge of Summit Co.)

i have way too many ice jigs. theres those 3 or 4 that i always seem to want to tie on because i know they work, but i have found one jammin jig that is now a go-to. the white bobber fry with the blue stripe. give it a shot on ul for panfish with a waxie. although some days its a hot lure and then other days they dont seem to want it. works good for stocked trout too. theres so many more jigs i have that i havent tried yet its almost a shame.

13. peon

peon account delete

OMG i gota buy some of their richards jigs.. its a novalty lol go check that stuff out :D

14. Class AAAA + company been buying their stuff for quite awhile. If you only use their stuff thru the ice though you are missing out.

They are just as deadly during the soft water season also. Seems like everytime I order off them I always get somtethin extra threw in. ( Guess they appreciate me paying for their childrens college education. :) )

Fast shipping and great customer service wish every company that sold the net were as good as these guys.

15. I have done VERY well thru the ice AND night fishing with their glow jigs...Great product that really produces fish.

Won't be long and we'll be dropping them through the hard stuff!

16. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

OH YES!!!

You can hear the augers runnings if you listen, or is that Carl dancing!! :D

17. Zfish

Zfish More Horsepower Raider!!

I vote its Carl Dancing :D Bring on the ice !!

18. peon

peon account delete

the sound of my auger is buckeyetom telling me to drill some holes.. (i use a hand auger) :(