close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Jammin Jigs

Discussion in 'Hard Water Discussions' started by Lundy, Jan 14, 2005.

1. Lundy

Lundy Staff Member

Guys,

Check out our newest partner here with OGF. Their banner is at the top of this forum.

They have some awesome looking jigs at GREAT pricing.

I like the kits, It keeps me from having to decide what to buy, they all look so good.

see ya all on the ice,
    Kim

2. I Love Jammin Jigs. I Have All Of Their Kits. I Have Even Caught Fish With Them Too. Lol.

3. "I love Jammin' Jigs. I have all of their kits. I have even caught fish with them too. Lol."
    Ahhh hahahahahahahaha. Good one Slide. :D

4. hardwaterfan

hardwaterfan Twinsburg, OH (NE OH, northern edge of Summit Co.)

jammin jigs......great prices and great jigs....speedy delivery too.

try a kit, im sure you wont be disappointed....

i havent got to try but a few of the jigs that ive recently ordered but so far i really like the jigs they call "bobber fry". could definitely wind up being a "go-to" panfish jig.

5. All kidding aside, I have used that genre of swimming spoon that JJ's markets for Jig-A-Whopper. Those things can be deadly under the ice as well as open water. I first used them a few miles out from La Plaisance bay under the ice maybe 10,12 years ago. Killed the eyes on 'em untipped. They seem to work under the ice on Erie, although not so hot under inland ice. They are a good open water option inland. They're moderately snagproof and will get a bait on the bottom without additional weight when very slow trolling/drifting. They also have good action. I've kept a few in my tackle box ever since that Erie trip several years ago.

6. Nice jigs. I'll be placing an order next week. When I get them, I'm sure I'll be all a-glow.

They like the glow jigs at Presque Isle BIG TIME.

7. These guys are great . Did not have something I ordered one time , their site said was in stock , gave me about 10 $ worth of stuff to make it up to me. This was aftert I told them they dint have to do that. All their products show the same diligence and commitment to customer satisfaction. I have been and will continue to be a customer and a fan. :D

8. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

I'm going to have to check them out.;)

I make it a point to give my business to the small businessman every time that I can. Not only will you get far better service from them usually, but they want your business and show it.
    I always feel better putting food on a man's family's table than just build up someones stock value.

9. I couldn't agree more
    about their finished products, kits and service [​IMG]

We're lucky to have them on board CONGRATS OGF [​IMG]

10. I was just wondering how many of you folks used the jigs before they became a sponsor-or did you try them because of the advertising on here?

11. I don't think they can ship that fast ;)

12. TxTransplant

TxTransplant Fishin Fool!

Big Daddy's right ....if yer making that Presque trip stock up on the glow jigs..........I just ordered the large pack for myself. Can't Wait!!!!

Gene

13. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

I ordered off of JJ's a couple of weeks ago. Fast shipping, excellent service. And the jigs look good to :)

14. hardwaterfan

I saw all the posts about them on another site and ordered based on many very positive opinions. Luckily for me it was all accurate. Their prices are great, and they have stuff i couldnt find at Gander Mountain.

They are for real. I think i paid about 39 cents per jig on my total order of kits and a few misc. jigs. Similar stuff costs about 90 cents each at GM. But they have unique stuff.

I recommended to them that they come and check this site out, since i saw that they sponsor other sites. not sure if thats what happened or not. Im sure other members also invited them over.

15. I Am Always Looking For New Kinds Of Tackle. I Saw Jj's On E-bay In '03 And I Tried Them For That Very Reason. Like H.w. Said , They Are Unique. They Have Worked Great The Last 2 Ice Seasons. This Fall I Ordered Direct And Got Some Of Their Other Kits. Same Great Prices,quality And Fast Delivery.it's The First Thing I Used This Year Too. I'm Sold.

16. what kit do u suggest i get for perch gills and crappie

17. hardwaterfan

from what ive read some people who ordered the grab bag were pleased with them.

i just like to know for sure what im getting, back when i ordered they had a special going on where if you spent $25 you got a free neon glow kit. so i got a neon kit #2 and some other misc. jigs which looked good (mostly "darts" and "fat frys" and some others.) then with the free glow kit i think i am set on jigs for life!! :D

their glow jigs are SO cool.....they combine the colors, such as a red glow with white glow eyes, etc. etc. etc.....blue, green, etc.

these pics are what i got, couldnt hold the camera steady enough but you will get an idea of the glow.

Attached Files:

18. chaunc

chaunc Staff Member

I found them back in 02. I'm still using that same jig package that i ordered from back then. They give you a lot of jigs in each pack. I'm catching lots of panfish on them.

19. Here's A Picture Of What I Got In One Of The Grab Bags [​IMG][/IMG]

20. AWESOME pic there sliderville