close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Jackson Verdict Reached

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by H2O Mellon, Jun 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

4:30PM, A vericit has been reached, he has to be in court, then they plan on reading the verdict @ 4:45PM

2. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

get ready for the circus :rolleyes: .the jury is back in the courtroom and the judge is on the bench.

3. H2O Mellon

I just hope noone goes nuts after its reached.

4. I hope people DO go nuts. It helps gun sales.

5. Wow, I'm suprised he was found not guilty on all counts... Guess there's a prosecutor that'll be job searching in the not so distant future.

6. H2O Mellon

Yeap, WOW is all I'm going to say.

7. Procraftboats21

Procraftboats21 Original OGF Member

ahh he would have looked good behind bars for 18 years too...but like skeeziks said with money you can do anything.

8. fffffish

fffffish Muskie 1 Trolling Thunder

Did you really think it would come out any other way

9. Lundy

Lundy Staff Member

Skeeziks,

I don't know if he was guilty or not and neither do you, only he and his accuser know 100% for sure.

I do know that I'm going to put faith in the jury that listened to all of the endless testimony to arrive at what they believe to be the right decision.

How does money come into this? If any of you were on the jury would you not vote your personal conviction just because the defendant is famous or has money? I do believe that money can buy you a much better defense than the average Joe can afford, but I would think that jury's would be MORE inclined to find some rich guy guilty than not, especially after reading the references here to the wealth influencing the verdict. It should work 180 degrees from what you guys are implying.

What am I missing?

10. H2O Mellon

I was going to cut & paste the test from FOXNEWS.com, but decided agasint it, since kids view this website, basically two children, one being 15 years old swore under oath that Mr. Jackson had .......................... him while he was in bed.

Sick. I dont care who says what, but something isnt right. I also blame parents who willing send their kids to this stuff. You better bet the house that if one of my three kids got an invitation to Neverland Ranch that it would be over my dead body!

11. rockbass

rockbass Banned

I am with ya there Lundy!

The money did not win the case for him. the jurors listened to the case and made a decision. Obviously there was not enough proof that says he is guilty. Not saying he is not a freak though. Just saying that there must have been something not making sense going against him to find him not guilty. I really don't know what happens behind the doors, but I think part has to do with some accusers/ accusers parents wanting money. I don't think however that Jackson is an innocent man completely.........you know there will be more people come forward so to speak. Look at the church stuff with the big publicity about boys being molested. seemed to me like everyone came forward after they kept hearing someone else step up

12. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

I have to agree with what Kim said. Doesn't matter what your own opinion is. He was found not guilty by a jury period. Like it or not that is their decission. Let it go guys, we don't have to hear everyone tell what they would do or what they think. It over-- period. LET IT GO!!! All your bitching isn't going to change a thing.

13. Dale, this is a forum right!!?? The sole purpose of a forum is to discuss different issues! Some you agree with, and some you don't. If it sounds like I'm Bitching, than maybe I am. Think about this, you would have something to say if it was your child, now wouldn't you????

14. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

Money, money. It may be the kids were after money too. If you don't have evidence or it's not presented right, the prosecution will lose. Look at the OJ case. They lost that case by all the fumbles.

15. H2O Mellon

Good point Jim. I guess we all need to sit back and take a deep breath. I for one AM NOT a fan our how our judical system works. I do not like the JURY system, with that being said dont think I'm not a proud American , becasue I bleed red white and blue, just dont like the whole jury system. I guess thats why I've never been on one, but up til now a better system has not been discovered.

Maybe I shoudl go back & claer up what I was saying, I wasnt bitching I (my opinon) just think everything stinks. I (personally) wouldnt allow my kids to go to a house of someone rumored to be such a way that Mr. Jackson was rumored to be, I also think theres a lot of strange things w/ Mr. Jackson that I would want to keep my kids way, way far away from. So I sort of blame the parents more than anyone else. Being parents its our jobs to keep our kids best intrests 1st & keep them as safe as we can, sorry if it sounded like I was bitching.

16. Sorry for speaking my mind! I surely didn't intend to step on anyone's feet!! :rolleyes: But the bottom line is, he IS guilty. Enough Said!!!!!!!!!!

17. Although I will not appoligize for what I said, I will, cool it down!

18. Lundy

Lundy Staff Member

He may be guilty of the crimes, he's certainly guilty of being weird in my mind.

Mellon, What normal parent would send their kids to Neverland? No one that I know.

skeeziks, If you are talking about me you didn't step on my toes :D , and certainly have the right to your opinions. I was just curious how money affects the jury in a positive way for the defendant, other than better lawyers. Looking at him, and listening to the reports on the news, it's easy to believe that he is probably guilty, but I don't have facts, just speculation.

19. If it walks like a duck, and quackes like a duck, it ain't no chicken! ;)

20. Have to agree with SKEEZIKS and H20MELLON on this one. Also, if anyone doesn't believe that money talks is going through life with blinders on.