Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used to go to Jack Lake in Canada about ten years ago. I always fished for muskies and always did well. I heard that the lake has become over populated with boaters and jet skis, not sure if this info is correct or not. I was thinking of heading back up there but do not want to be disappointed. Has anyone been to Jack in the last couple of years and what was your opinion of the lake? Thanks,
Musky 44:B

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jack lake that is about 2 hours north of toronto. I believe the town that it is close to is Apsley or something like that. Ontario . North of peterburough I believe about an hour. It has been a while since I was there.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Ok, that's the Jack Lake that I know =)

Well, my buddy went up there for the July 1st long weekend and said it was pretty busy with jet skis etc..

We were up there a few years ago, but I think it was toward the end of the summer (or maybe fall, I forget) and it wasn't that busy.

It has a lot of cottages on it, so wouldn't surprise me if it's busy on weekends.

There are plenty of other lakes in the area if it doesn't work out for you. You can find musky in many of the Kawartha lakes like Rice, Pigeon and Balsam.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts