close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

I've got a question for all of you

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by fishintiger, Nov 8, 2004.

1. The BassPro Shop Rewards, are they only if you have the MBNA card or is it like the Kroger cards after you send so much you get free coupons? I was just wondering. I would like to get some points but I don't know if I really want the credit card. Thanks.

fishintiger

2. You gotta have the card.

3. It is a reward card not credit card :)

4. The way their website reads it sounds like a credit card. I think having a credit card there that earns points would be a bad thing because I would be buying too much stuff then it would never be paid off. Thanks for your help guys.

5. Bassnpro1

Bassnpro1 OSU outdoorsman

hey tony, you can get a reward card at the store that is not a credit card, just gives you so many points for however many dollars you spend at BPS. After awhile you can ask the cashier how much you have on the card. The credit card just adds more points to your rewards balance. But you can use both when shopping at BPS so it is double-dipping for about 8% off.

6. shadowman

shadowman Supreme Being

the points are only good for a purchase at BPS................ :cool:

7. My Rewards card has a phone number on the back that I can call to check on my points total. I also have the credit card and I believe there is a way to check the points on-line through it.

8. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

It's both.......you get a rewards card....and points add up. You don't have to use their credit card. THEN they offer as a bonus, normally double rewards points for BPS branded items purchased on their credit card.
    So you get the rewards points either way, as long as you have a rewards card ( at least that's how it is shopping at the store).

9. Ahh I see. Thanks for all the help guys. I'll be back down there in a couple of weeks so I will have to pick one up then. Thanks again guys.

10. rockbass

rockbass Banned

I have one of the MBNA BPS rewards cards. Anything you buy gives you points. stuff from bass pro is worth more than is you buy gas with it. And BPS branded items are worth even more points. I have tried to look up my points online and it will not show what I have. On my statements, it does not show how many points I have. I have not called the number yet. I just figure some day I will have enough points to just go to BPS and get some goodies with the points value.

I am pretty sure they have these for Nascar too. And some other ones. I originally got mine because they had like 5 % interest .....beats the previous 17.99 I had! :eek:

11. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

I had about $120 credit on the points after about the first year they opened. I asked how much I must've spent, they said about $4,000 !!