Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every year just before hunting season starts, there is a guy that writes a letter to the editor for the Forum section of the Sunday newspaper.

He always starts out by quoting the Second Amendment, then explains that A Well Organized Militia, has been replaced by the National Guard and the Coast Guard.

Then he states that the only reason a citizen would need a gun is for hunting, target shooting, or personal defense.

Finally he closes with the statement that always cracks me up.

"There is no reason for a citizen to own any gun more powerful than a Rifle, Shotgun, or Handgun."

·
ST CLAIR SLAYER
10,139 Posts
Every year just before hunting season starts, there is a guy that writes a letter to the editor for the Forum section of the Sunday newspaper.

He always starts out by quoting the Second Amendment, then explains that A Well Organized Militia, has been replaced by the National Guard and the Coast Guard.

Then he states that the only reason a citizen would need a gun is for hunting, target shooting, or personal defense.

Finally he closes with the statement that always cracks me up.

"I guess i have to give my bazooka up.... Tom

·
Registered
456 Posts
"There is no reason for a citizen to own any gun more powerful than a Rifle, Shotgun, or Handgun."

Sorry, I am quite fond of my M203

[/URL][/IMG]

·
I jig therefore I am!
5,318 Posts
Whats the point of this post? Really... We know and appreciate our rights. I don't really care what some whack jobs think honestly. People think all kinds of crazy stuff. I ain't got time for that!

·
the Susan Lucci of OGF
15,857 Posts
Whats the point of this post? Really... We know and appreciate our rights. I don't really care what some whack jobs think honestly. People think all kinds of crazy stuff. I ain't got time for that!
im not going to change my position because some crybaby tries to force his opinion on me (every season or at will). it'll never happen, but to answer your question, I think FISHFOOL was just keeping the fight in our face. lets never forget the 2nd amendment.. never. if we forget to fight, we lose...:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts