close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Its Raining

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by sevenx, Aug 30, 2007.

1. sevenx

sevenx "I sat by the river" N.Mc

Its raining here in Milford and ofcourse the weather man predicted little chance of rain. Start doing the rain dance to keep it coming down we desperatly need it. RAIN RAIN RAIN RAIN, Also the cooler water entering the rivers could really turn them on. Wish I could get out. S
    PS also prey it stay's out of the recently flooded area up north they have had more that enough for now. S

2. sprinkled here in the crooksville area. I want to get out there and fish too but can't at this moment. Hopefully this afternoon I can.

3. carxman17

carxman17 cincinnati fishaholic

it sprinkled here in tricounty for about ten minutes not enough to get ground wet keep praying.

4. It rained here in Wilmington last night for about twenty to forty minutes. Checked Todd's Fork this morning and it was none the worse for wear. Hope there is more to come. Sevenx (or anyone else with info), what does the LMR look like today as far as water conditions are concerned?

FWF

5. sevenx

sevenx "I sat by the river" N.Mc

FWF, The water is really low but looks good. It has been fishing very well the last few weeks despite the dry hot humid weather. Some real nice smallies being caught all up and down the river. Should be a great fall.

6. Yeah I was shocked when I went fishing with my brother before he left for college near kings by how much higher the water was up there a week or two ago.