close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Its FINALLY Here

Discussion in 'Muskie & Pike Discussions' started by ShutUpNFish, Feb 13, 2009.

1. ShutUpNFish

ShutUpNFish FishBum

After so many requests and letters to the company, they have finally listened to the anglers and made the perfect trolling reel!!

I've been using Penns ever since I've been trolling for muskies in the early 90s and I still have my original Penn 320 GTi(going strong)....As far as I'm concerned, they are the best reels....lots of power and, by far, the best drags on the market. However, we have always thought a line counter would be nice to take the guesswork out of exactly how far out to set the baits on the 320s.....They came out with a LC in the 209 model a few years back which was assenine, IMO...That was like putting a counter on a Zebco! Well here it is boys....THE PERFECT TROLLING REEL BY FAR! I got two on order!
    [​IMG]

I just thought I'd share this with the trollers, since I'm excited about the new product and spring just around the corner. I cannot wait to see a whole LOT less of these boards since I'll be out on there and not in here!!

2. I have 2 of the 321 GTI's mounted on 7' Ugly Stick Tigers and they always perform flawlessly! I may have to trade in a couple of my Daiwa 47's this season for a few of these beasts!

Last edited: Feb 19, 2009