Is that a picture of Craig below your name on the center panel? :D

Looks nice, now the real work begins.

Good luck with your new venture.

Kim

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Fishman, Craig (Fletcher) said he doesn't think you know who I am. I was Audra Fletcher on the old board. I don't know who CWCARPER is other than I have seen some of his posts before. :eek: Is his first name Craig?

Audra

·
Catch bait???
4,018 Posts
Ah ha! now I see how I got mixed up, her nick name on the boards is "Gill Girl," somewhat of a reseblence I guess.... okay thats enough beers for tonight!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The only place I have lined up right now is United Producers Livestock Auction in Mount Vernon, OH on Wednesdays. I have been talking with an auctioneer to provide food for his auctions so when I get going with him he travels 17 different counties. I could end up anywhere in central or north central Ohio. I am available to do picnics and company outings as well.

Audra

·
Banned
5,617 Posts
I didn't realize you were Audra when I was chatting with the Grill Queen a few weeks ago in " Chat" . Looks great 'Queen !!! DA KING !!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks! Sorry about the name thing. Wasn't trying to be difficult just wanted something different. I though you knew who I was in chat.

Audra

·
Registered
140 Posts
LOL @ Fishman!!!! :D

Congrats Grill Queen! Sounds like a lot of fun! I'll order a brat w/ saurkraut and stadium mustard... and a large pepsi!

·
Banned
5,617 Posts
By the way, cwcarper is my son, and Gill Girl is his fiancee. And 'Chick- DA KING !!! lives in THE hot place for metts, bratts and kraut. Cincinnati is a German town :) CATKING :cool:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts