It is worth seeing now

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by flypilot33, Sep 24, 2007.

1. Well we have made some major changes to our site and it seems to be coming along now. Let me know what you think. We are just a group of everyday guys with one thats not so everyday putting together deer hunting videos. No high fence ever. Check it out though. Let me know if there is anything we could add or take away from the site to make it more appealing.

Thanks,

2. Hey man,

The site looks great! I really like what you have done with it. Relay the message to the other guys for me.

Ben

3. I am glad to hear someone other than us likes it....lol I will be sure to let them know. We started up a little forum in there too, simliar to OGF. Just a place people can talk with Trent and the rest of us.

4. That's cool Matt! I never knew Trent was a local boy........

I submitted a photo of me with two bucks - I better see it on the website soon! HA!

take care!!!!

5. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

good looking site:)

6. Your pic is already up.

7. I just registered too!

That is sweet! Thanks! I originally didn't see it up there......but my puter is running real slow!

Awesome!

8. What do I get for being the first photo posted???

HAHAH!!!!

9. You win "your the first guy and only guy for now" award, which is, Your the first and only guy for now. HAHAHAHA Sorry but you just get being spread all over the internet