close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

It is getting close to that time!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by KSUFLASH, Aug 1, 2007.

1. KSUFLASH

KSUFLASH respect our rivers please

I just wanted to take a quick moment and thank everyone that I have met from OGF over the past several years. Some of you have seen me grow from an imature youngster into a grown adult.

Saturday I will be getting married to the love of my life. It has been over a year now that I proposed, and now it's getting close to that time!!!!

cheers!!!!

flash-------------------------------------out

2. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

congrats man....take it all in, and enjoy it.

3. krustydawg

krustydawg KrustyDawg

Congratulations ! Best wishes from my family to yours !

4. NewbreedFishing

NewbreedFishing High Speed Angling

way to go ben,
    hope it all goes smooth and you get a nice honeymoon away from this place

cheers
    newbreedmitch

5. worminator

worminator I'll be bach

so where are you headed Friday night after the rehersal? I may have to stop in and shake yer hand. You know the perch at the Blvd. is the bomb. I'm sure you've tried it. Best of luck to you with the big step.

6. Run! Run as fast as you can, there is still time!:D Just kidding! Work together and it will last forever!

7. Good luck buddy, I am gaining on my one year mark and it has been pretty good so far, let's hope it stays that way. ShakeDown is right on, make sure you don't let the night fly by without getting a chance to step back and look and take it all in. We had a balcony over our reception at we went up there and watched the chaos for a little bit, it was one of the best parts. Good luck!

8. Hey man all the best to you and the soon to be fishing widow.I went by old Argee's house saturday and saw that his boat is still there,shure would make a good investment for you and the new wife.That way you could go out together and have great fun.Now we will see if you realy learned anything from a bunch of old fishermen on here LOL! Good Luck
    Fred

9. I wish you and your soon-to-be Mrs. Ben all the best in your lives together.

And I hope to see you two out on the water sometime.

10. Congratulations Ben!!!

best of luck and love for many years to come...

Sto lat i Na Drowe!

Frank

11. duckman

duckman Dr Data

I wish you the best.

Just remember to keep an open heart and mind as the years roll by and you will adapt as a couple to whatever life brings you two.

My two cents

Brian

12. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

good luck buddy. see you saturday!

13. Congrats. Its a wonderful experience.
    I liked it so much I did it four times.:D

Capt. Hook

14. Good luck Ben. Hopefully you'll still be able to get out and wet a line :)

15. KSUFLASH

Believe me Joel, I will wet a line much more than you....hehe... :)

flash-----------------------out

16. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

Its an awesome day Ben!
    You spend a lot of time planning for it in detail, but then rush through it busily.
    Try to go through it at a slower than usual mental pace and focus on looking around and enjoying the different things that happen to you Saturday. Get a smell of the flowers you ordered. ;) Listen to the music you helped select to be played before the ceremony.
    Make specific memories of all kinds of things, and give your Mom a dance in your tux, she'll LOVE it. ;)

Have a great honeymoon wherever you go!

Now lets see... what did I do with your home key? Oh yea, Johnboy's got it. :D .... never mind. :D :D

17. Hey Ben, Ruminator said it for sure. Always make sure that you take care of your "honeydew list" before anything and you will be able to go fishing anytime you want.

Always respect your wifes wishes and never answer her back. ALWAYS say yes dear whenever you speak to her and always call her by her first name. (HONEY, SWEETIEPIE, LOVERGIRL)

You will have a happy marriage and do well if you follow all those things I am telling you.

Good luck man.

18. KSUFLASH

Thanks a bunch guys for the well wishes. I wanted to make one last post before I leave the house to get married. You know your addicted to OGF when you have it in your mind to check the forums before you head of to say "I do"

cya when i get back next week.

flash------------------------------out

19. Flash, It's 12:30!! You're suppose to be at the ceremony! What a die hard OGF'er like he said. lol Congratulations Mr.& Mrs.KSUFLASH on the good time coming.

20. Take it from someone who has "been there and done that", 5 times(I was a slow learner)
    Save yourself a lot of time and heartaches, go out and find a woman you hate and buy her a new house and car. :D
    You will never really know a woman until you set across the table from her and her attorney.