close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

It is amazing

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by exexec, Apr 23, 2004.

1. That since the weather has gotten better and we're all fishin, that there is NOT much or any beechin going on! Thanks for that - I was gettin :D real sick of it.

2. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

exexec
    remember another thing, we won't allow that to start here, and if it does it won't last long. The weather sure does help guys not post that stuff here to start things.

3. catking

catking Banned

exexec is correct in that the weather plays into some of the bickering. But alot of it stems from politics and some from people who just want to stir the pot. That's why when the OGF Team's founders started this site, we all agreed on #1- NO POLITICS. They (politics) made even friends go at each other, and some may think that's a little going overboard with banning politics, but hey, I believe we made the correct decision ;) #2- You can tell who just wants to stir the pot with some obvious statements that they might post.We ALL have been down that road, and this site doesn't need it,nor will let it happen.I think ALL members of this site feel this is the right way to go. It just feels better ;) I personally know that there will be disagreements throughout the year, that's a givin, and that's human nature. We all can live with that. But what happened on other sites, we all can do without. CATKING.

4. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

Hey John Kerry....why the long face :confused: :D :D :D

5. What in the freakin' GFO are you talkin' about? All I see's is beachin' and moanin' on this site. Where's the walley?, where's the bass? Where's the steelies? where's the cat's?

Jeeze....if that don't sound like my EX....nothin' does. :D :D :D

6. My grandfather has two rules of conversation: #1 No politics and #2 No religion. He recounted a story to me about his parents and their friends. All were really close until one person shared their thoughts. The couple left without talking to each other and my great-grandparents never talked with those friends again. :(

I have never taken such discussions personally and at times enjoy the banter, but I think that the atmosphere at OGF is positive and respectful and with a dedicated Team OGF I think it will stay that way.

Thanks for a wonderful forum :)

7. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

ya its probably better to keep politics out of the chats on here. Some things, expecially that thing, can really tick people off at one another.

8. catking

catking Banned

When the OGF team sat down for the first time to discuss issues with this site, that was the first thing out of everybodys mouth. Like I said, and I'm sure you good members have felt and saw this also. There is actually fishing being discussed throughout the site. And I don't have a bad taste in my mouth every other day.I thinks it's great. Now, if we can just ban the 'eye guys and basser................ :eek: DA KING !!! (The converted CARPER)

9. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Catking:
    Bad mouth the bassers and walleye guys. But remember Carp and cats are both members of the sucker family, just like you!! :D :D

10. catking

catking Banned

That even made DA KING !!! chuckle ....... :D :D CATKING