close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

it aint over till the fat lady sings...

Discussion in 'Hard Water Discussions' started by hardwaterfan, Feb 24, 2005.

1. hardwaterfan

hardwaterfan Twinsburg, OH (NE OH, northern edge of Summit Co.)

2. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

Yeah, but my prime spots here.......the only ice fishing you will be doing is tying an ice cube to the end of your line, while sitting in your shanty that is floating on your boat. LOL. EVERYTHING is open around here. Time to concentrate on spillway Saugeye for me right now ;)

3. steelmagoo

steelmagoo Enjigneer

I'm looking forward to two more weekends at least, if rain doesn't kill it next week.

4. Hey Magoo
    If things hold up I am heading over to Pymie Sat afternoon the 5th and fishing the evening bite and the morning bite on the 6th. I keep you posted.

5. Hey leave my X ol' lady out of this!!! :p

6. ok we will....i ll sing!!!!!!!!

7. hardwaterfan

hardwaterfan Twinsburg, OH (NE OH, northern edge of Summit Co.)

two highs above freezing forecast for the next 10 days... it doesnt seem possible..but there it is... :confused:

it aint over but be careful out there, watch the edges.

dont forget to get your new fishing license.

8. Remember, the dancin' stops on Wednesday...

9. Whats up with Wed Carl?

10. bassmastermjb

bassmastermjb The Lucky One

Carl, that must have been one hell of a dance you did 3 weeks ago. Maybe you do the dance in your sleep and don't know it.All I can say is don't stop!!!! Went fishing at Brady Lake last weekend and was pulling out some monster gills in the 11"-12" range out of 20' of water.What a blast, I'm addicted and can't get enough of it.I need more......

11. No, I'm sticking with Wednesday as the last day of the dance. One more Presque Isle trip this Saturday, then I'm done with the hardwater and will be jonesing for the soft stuff and CRAPPIE FISHING!!!!

Mark, you should have at least a weekend plus 4 or 5 days to get back to Brady Lake. Be careful...