Ohio Game Fishing banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
let me know what you have. having hard time finding anything, i know the season is around the corner, if anything out there let me know. 2014+ please.

·
Registered
188 Posts
let me know what you have. having hard time finding anything, i know the season is around the corner, if anything out there let me know. 2014+ please.
I have a 2014 StarCraft 17-8 ft. starfish. Trolling motor Minikota ,9.9 merc kicker 115 merc on back ,Hummingbird 5" finder older Lowrance up front plus more. I will be putting it up for sale soon. I bought a bigger boat with my son, still getting it ready for the season, just don't want to be without.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a 2014 StarCraft 17-8 ft. starfish. Trolling motor Minikota ,9.9 merc kicker 115 merc on back ,Hummingbird 5" finder older Lowrance up front plus more. I will be putting it up for sale soon. I bought a bigger boat with my son, still getting it ready for the season, just don't want to be without.
id be interested in seeing some pictures and pricing. have not found anything to pull the trigger on yet.

·
Registered
595 Posts
I have a 16'7inch Alumacraft boat. I have beat the living crap out of it on rough water for the last 7 years. I must say, they know how to rivet an aluminum boat! No leaks yet.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I have a 16'7inch Alumacraft boat. I have beat the living crap out of it on rough water for the last 7 years. I must say, they know how to rivet an aluminum boat! No leaks yet.
That's good to hear. I'm a old guy now and got this boat as my last, so pretty much baby it. Still looking good, but never say forever. just got tired of tolling to the big lake. Used to fish Milton & WBranch more, but that eye bite gets one spoiled. Got a little bigger boat to dock = alittle more fishing and less traveling.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Normster, The musky bite has been pretty fair the last couple trips at Mike Kirwin! Yes, released unharmed, swam away like a bullet asap!!
Fish Fish Seafood Alligator gar Northern pike
Fish Fish Coregonus lavaretus Bony-fish Bass

·
Registered
188 Posts
Normster, The musky bite has been pretty fair the last couple trips at Mike Kirwin! Yes, released unharmed, swam away like a bullet asap!! View attachment 356009 View attachment 356011
I went one time last year just to check things out on the boat and decided to cast for bass on west end. Had four musky on and two missed at boat in 30 minutes. Last one ran away with my sexy shad lure. It was the only thing I had on the boat. Great fun while it lasted.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.