Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any report of eyes around the islands? I'm heading up this weekend for some. If they won't work I'll perch fish, it dosen't matter. Looks like a nice weekend for a trip. Thanks Bobby

·
Lake Erie Charter Captain
3,481 Posts
Is there any report of eyes around the islands? I'm heading up this weekend for some. If they won't work I'll perch fish, it dosen't matter. Looks like a nice weekend for a trip. Thanks Bobby
NW of the Bass Is. kidney area and up along the Line. Limits have been coming for many. Heck even heard a rumor of one of the PC headboats getting a limit catch ? But just a rumor ?

So far some of the best Drift & Cast fishing of the season for many ? Yes they do not bite all day long and sometimes they just turn off ?? Who knows why ? But their food supply is great ! Every fish you check is full of food.

Most fish in 16" to 20" class but had a hand full yesterday over 24"

Good Luck

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Quack, or others, please post or pm your reports. We'll be up to the area for family vacation week and hope to get out several times between Sunday and Friday. Would love to find action good enough for a trip with the kids. Eater eyes sound perfect! Dedicated drifters, but can learn a lot from trolling info, Thanks in advance!!

Hearttxp, thanks for a good general starting point, Chris

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Ohub Campfire mobile app

1 - 3 of 3 Posts