Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My son went to his cousins house in pike county to visit before school starts. Couple hours later I got this pic and almost lost my lunch. Opinions please, is this the ugliest fish pic ever? Think you have one worse, lets see it.

·
Slayin' and filletin'
1,985 Posts
If I can upload my oyster toad pics, I'll let you decide, they are ugly with teeth

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
That's one ugly fish, but if you almost lost your lunch, you have a week stomach !! Love the look on the young man's face.

·
Banned
1,419 Posts
It actually looks in the pic that he has got a very tight grip,strangle hold on that beast and the dam cat is in distress.Pretty ugly scene for sure.What did you do with it?

Roscoe

·
deleted
3,891 Posts
Let's just start with the fact that 75 percent of the kids his age wouldn't have dreamed of touching that fish...let alone getting a death grip on it and choking it to death...:D

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
I agree streamstalker..... The look on his face is great too.. Make sure to print that pic out for laughs when he gets older....

That cat is screaming for water....

Good job!! Hope he catches many more. That cat had to give him a good fight too.

GarryS

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Welcome to Pike County home of the uglies. Thats what the sign says on our only road leading into the county.

In all honesty it just looks like a catfish to me.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts