Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That DaleM, he's nutty. I'm just jealous because he got to the license department first!

·
Original OGF Staff member and owner
13,428 Posts
Eat your heart out!! I maybe old but I'm still faster than you young farts. Hey, anyone want to buy my old plates? :rolleyes: They may be collectors items. :D

·
Northcoast Madman
1,669 Posts
If your old plates say what I think they do, I got a hat and one bumper sticker I can throw into that deal!!! I put one of those stickers on my truck that you sent me Dale, and the next day, my transmission went out!!!! :(

·
Original OGF Staff member and owner
13,428 Posts
LMAO fishpro. I about rolled off my chair when I read that. Sorry 'bout that. Man I got them off ASAP. Heck, maybe we can throw them all in one bag and give it away as a boobie prize :eek: When we get our new ones here I'll be sure and replace the old ones. I still have a load of them and hats that I'm sending back. COD :D

·
Banned
246 Posts
For Sale: 3 $$fishohio hats (and 1 is an hardwater gang hat) and a bunch of bumper stickers (Never used) first $50 takes all.........allright $20.........man you guys drive a hard bargin.....OK $10...............how about I'll pay $10 to the first one who calls for 'em........OK $20.......JEEEEEZE

Can I trade them in for 1 OGF bumper sticker?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts