close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Is this COOL or WHAT?!?!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by captnroger, Apr 16, 2004.

1. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

That DaleM, he's nutty. I'm just jealous because he got to the license department first!

[​IMG]

2. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

What is that ? TEAM - OLD GOOFY FARTS ! :D :D Nice lookin plates Dale .

3. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

HAHAHAHAHA!

4. catfishhunter1

catfishhunter1 Doc's personal net boy

Hahahahahaha good one man! :D :D

5. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Eat your heart out!! I maybe old but I'm still faster than you young farts. Hey, anyone want to buy my old plates? :rolleyes: They may be collectors items. :D

6. Fishpro

Fishpro Northcoast Madman

If your old plates say what I think they do, I got a hat and one bumper sticker I can throw into that deal!!! I put one of those stickers on my truck that you sent me Dale, and the next day, my transmission went out!!!! :(

7. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

LMAO fishpro. I about rolled off my chair when I read that. Sorry 'bout that. Man I got them off ASAP. Heck, maybe we can throw them all in one bag and give it away as a boobie prize :eek: When we get our new ones here I'll be sure and replace the old ones. I still have a load of them and hats that I'm sending back. COD :D

8. For Sale: 3 $$fishohio hats (and 1 is an hardwater gang hat) and a bunch of bumper stickers (Never used) first $50 takes all.........allright $20.........man you guys drive a hard bargin.....OK $10...............how about I'll pay $10 to the first one who calls for 'em........OK $20.......JEEEEEZE

Can I trade them in for 1 OGF bumper sticker?

9. Fishpro

Fishpro Northcoast Madman

I thought you might like that Dale, I`ll be waiting for the replacements!!!!!:)