is this a good camera deal??

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by freyedknot, Mar 1, 2008.

1. fishingguy

fishingguy The Inferior Fisherman

I don't know much about the model, but that's a good price. Is there any type of a guarantee? A guarantee would make it a no brain-er I think.

2. EE

EE

freyedknot,
    I had an Olympus camera and absolutely loved it. I don't know what anybody else's experiences have been, but mine were nothing but good with Olympus while I had it (my son knocked my tripod over onto a wooden floor and the cost to repair it was too high, still haven't replaced it).
    I also have to say, anytime you can get a 7 megapixel camera for 69 bucks, that's a pretty crazy deal.

I may pick up one of those myself!

3. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Sounds like a good deal to me. For that price you can't go wrong. As EE said, they are a good camera.

4. Do you have a promo code to get it at that price? Went to the site and it says expired,they want $129 now. I'd take one at $69.

5. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

it was not expired when i posted it, too late now.

6. I check these sites daily, because they often have great deals. You may have them bookmarked already, but if not, definately worth it.

www.techbargains.com - great deals/coupon codes/etc. on everything from computer parts, a/v equip, cameras

www.slickdeals.net - they list a few of the days best deals on the front page. usually find the same deals and more at techbargains

www.woot.com - one item each day at a really great price

www.yugster.com - similar to woot

tech bargains is by far my favorite, as its updated 24hrs a day, and has searchable categories by item type, or vendor. Definately keep an eye on it if youre looking for good camera deals.

7. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

i see those will make it to the $90.00 mark with shipping. the deal for $69.00 was a good one.

8. I'm always a day late and a dollar short!