close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Is there an after Xmas sale at Kame's?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by AndroDoug, Dec 25, 2004.

1. AndroDoug

AndroDoug Duke of Bucketmouth

I seem to remember last year Kame's (in N Canton) had a big sale extravaganza. I was working the day after and got caught in a traffic jam outside the store. They had a traffic cop and everything.

Are they having the same thing this year? I would like to go early if it a worth while sale. I didn't stop last year because of the crowd. Does anyone know what time they open tommorrow?

2. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

yes and I beleive 10 am. I will be there.

3. AndroDoug

Can anyone else verify the time? I will be there at 9:45-ish if that is the case. I'd like to get there right when they open to get the best deals on bass stuff and to beat the crowds. I'll see you there JohnBoy!

4. rockbass

rockbass Banned

I am with you Andro, I would like to know, I would like to go, but I am not sure how to get there!

5. AndroDoug

Kames is a pretty big sporting goods store, hunting/fishing/shooting oriented located north of Canton. Lot's of cool stuff. It is on route 91 (cleveland ave NW). It is south of Greentown and north of North Canton. It is one block north of the Mount Pleasant RD intersection.

If you go onto www.mapquest.com and type in North Canton Ohio on the search page, you will see a little hamlet called "Mount Pleasant" on the map. The circle they use for that "village" is EXACTLY where Kame's is! When you zoom in a little, the dot is centered over the parking lot, literally!

See you there!

6. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

Guys, the store will open at 10:00 am. If you want to beat the crowd, be there by 9:30. people will start to line up outside any time after that.
    I don't know what percent off they will be offering, sometimes it has been up to 30% on certain items.
    Not sure if they will be open on Sunday.

7. Flipp

Flipp Bass Chaser

Tommorrow at 10 am Some stuff will 50% off most 30 to 40% something like that see ya there.

8. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

newspaper said 70% on selected items.

9. I sure will be there. Got a little extra money left from Christmas.

10. AndroDoug

I am getting ready now. I will be in a blue and green work jacket that says DOUG on the front. I will have a green ball cap on and am 6'5". Say HI if you see me!

11. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

def. a good turn out. i ended up seeing doug and Flipp, Might have to make another trip down there and buy some more odds and ends.

12. AndroDoug

Definately good deals throughout the store. 40% off all fishing lures and terminal tackle. Can't beat that. Many many people showed up. There was a line that started at 9:40 that got to be about 50-60 people long, not counting the line on the other side which I couldn't see. JohnBoy and I happened to be next to each other in the checkout line. Nice to meet another member! Spent 90 bucks and saved about 50 all together.

The sale goes on through Dec 31st. Take a trip up there, everything is on sale in some way. Worth your while.

13. Went there the last three days picking up odds and ends to ice fish... The sale is pretty nice and im up to about $250 already. Does anyone in the area know if the ice is safe to fish yet... I am trying to head to turkey foot tomorrow and don't want to drive up if the ice isnt safe..

14. moby scoll down to the hardwater section alot of the lakes have fishable ice but no ice is truly safe.

Scott