Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Permanent Part Time
2,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
George; Why must I point out the subtleties.Please look at "a new beginning" in the above photo.What does it mean?And read some of the Geneva reports.What are they saying?;):D

·
Banned
4,058 Posts
George; Why must I point out the subtleties.Please look at "a new beginning" in the above photo.What does it mean?And read some of the Geneva reports.What are they saying?;):D
Have fun with the spies donkey :D

us east coast boys are all friendly and will welcome you to the happy land if you wish to tour it as well.

Yes, the Geneva reports looks grim-----but i am optimistic.

Please read the report from my buddy walt out of ashtabula, i will be steering on his stern tomorrow :)

http://www.fishlakeerie.com/trophy/fishreport.html

·
Bit by Musky bug
8,546 Posts
Nice garbage can lid donkey, they sure get big this time of year and they love the worms, any catfish sightings lately, those bastards will fool you...they fight like dem warreye. ;)

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
There's no more walleye in Cleveland!:mad:

Phoenix is HOTTTTTTTTTT!!!! But I hear Cleveland weather is bad, so I'm not missing any on fishing!:D

I hate flying!:eek:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts