close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Is Ladue considered NE Ohio

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by MrBigBass, Feb 14, 2005.

1. I was just wondering if I post about Ladue in this Forum? If so how big is the lake, I saw a lot of big bass on their web site.

2. NE ohio it is, 1500 acres and I think one of the best bass lakes in this area too. :) I think quite a few of the bass fishermen that fish this lake are tightlipped about there success there. :D with the exception of nip :D who has a great bass series going at ladue.

3. crappiebub

crappiebub Justcrazy's Guide!

4. Its NE and a great lake indeed not only for bass but crappie, catfish, gills and my fav carp...

WELCOME ABOARD!!!

5. AndroDoug

AndroDoug Duke of Bucketmouth

Yes yes and yes. LaDue is a great public, electric only bass lake. There are 10 pounders in there. The numbers aren't quite as good as say a Mogadore, but the average sizes are bigger! It is a pretty lake with bald eagles nesting on the eastern shore. Don't forget the state record channel cat hails from this lake too! I almost forgot... this is one of the FEW inland Ohio lakes that is stocked with walleye. And there are also BIG pike in there, but only small pops, I caught a 7-8 pounder in a bass tourney there last year. :mad: :( Too bad it wasn't a 7-8 lb bass, we would have won that week! :)

6. There's no fish in that lake, especially no bass...
    LaDo

7. I'm looking forward to fishing the tourny's this year. I live right down the street from mogadore and have been pulling nice bass out of there and nimislia.

8. Man- howd' I miss this thread!!!! I see Ladobasser is learning well!!! :eek:

bulaman thanks for the vote of confidence! If anyone fished the way I did on Mother last year though they'd say I stink :confused: She was rough on me in 04'!!!

LaDue is the heart of NE Ohio and BIG BIG bass - 5 more teams to go for the season~~~ then the series goes onto "wait" list!!! Think anyone will weigh an 8lbr this year??? How about a 25lb bag!!!! ???? Welcome aboard MrBB!!! Dont pay mind to Andros big pike stories!!!! lol

Hope to see all this Saturday at Rodshop Strongsville @2pm for preseason meeting- should be a good showing!!!!

Nip
    www.dobass.com