Is it legal to install brush piles in lake erie

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by FactuaL, May 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FactuaL

FactuaL Banned

I want to know if it is legal to install brush piles in my yacht club to attract the crappie and catfish. i see many panfish swimming around and want to concentrate them in areas where i can fish
    please guys help me out and the dnr is closed right now so i cant ask them..

2. Hook N Book

Hook N Book The Original Hot Rod Staff Member

Dude, this is a question best answered by your yacht club. They should be the one's that can best advise you as to what's legal within your area. ;)
    Besides, if you can see them why can't you catch them...? :confused:

BTW...One simple question for you..."Are you serious"...?

3. FactuaL

FactuaL Banned

hey dude relax your trying to be a smart alic.. if you know wat a brush pile does then you wouldnt respond by saying Besides, if you can see them why can't you catch them...?

BTW...One simple question for you..."Are you serious"...?

i just want to concentrate more fish in a specific area where i can target the crappie on particular brush piles.. if you dont have nice things to say then dont say nothing at all because im not your kid dude...

4. FactuaL

FactuaL Banned

there is no need for private messages from members i never even seen or heard from to harass me. i just wanted to know if anyone knew anything about installing brush piles in lake erie in general.. not just the yacht club and i have asked them they cant tell me anything...

5. It is illegal to place brush piles in public water without proper permission. So either the owner of the yacht club or the ODNR

6. Hook N Book

Hook N Book The Original Hot Rod Staff Member

I've been diagnosed...after all these years, I'm a dumb ass...who knew...! :D

Yes, Dumb ass, is two words...! ;)

7. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

as suggested,the dnr would be much more qualified than anyone on this site,so this thread is closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.