Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out Wednesday from 5-8:30 and got the skunk.. Ran north of 41 just west of the crib.. Ran spoons on dipsys about 125' back. Saturday we ran to 47 NE of crib.. saw alot of boats.. Radio sounded bleak with reports of no one hitting anything.. there was one boat out at 49 that had 4 eyes by about 9am.. We ended up running 6 rods all with dipsys from 185-225 all spoons running about 3mph.. we have been after bullets so spoons across the board. Ended up picking 3 eyes one was huge.. had it right out of net range and it made a move.. bending a 4gauge ball bearing swivel straight and running off with my orange crush stinger (... It was a fun one to reel in!

So is Cleveland going to come back on? Have they ran deeper or has the **** weather we had the last 10 days stirred things up a bit and we should see numbers later this week? They heading east? How about Avon, I just read a post about Avon in 38' water?

Hoping to get out early Wednesday so trying to make sure and make it worth the trek out.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Was out last night from about 6:30 to 8:30pm in 57 to 64 fow off wildwood dragging in lines up high and dipsy's down low. Decent marks at 10 to 24 ft down, and w/in 6' of the bottom, until around 8pm at 60 fow we marked some in the 30 to 40 foot range. Brought the dipsy up to that and immediately got one. Then proceeded to lose one and get ripped off a couple times before heading in. Silver/lime #5 colorado w/red and orange beads. Someone set up about when we were leaving, I'd be interested to hear how they did.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts