Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been watching the forecast and doesnt look great. Was wondering if anybody was going to try anyhow or am i being crazy? Ive put in 6 -8 footers before but was not im pressed although the fishing was great. We dont get much time to fish and this will probably be the last chance this year with hunting season starting soon, and would like to put a few more in the freezer since the year has been slow for us.Let me know. thx, bud

·
Banned
4,058 Posts
if your crazy....im crazy too :D

i just call it being addicted. As of now, i am planning on being there, will make the final call in the morning

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya but your boat is bigger than mine, Ive seen you at Geneva a time or too.The problem ive got is it is a 1.5 hr drive to the lake for us and that sucks getting there and then leaving tho we are brave and usually try anyhow.Oh well good luck.By the way where should we start , about 68- 69 feet?

·
Banned
4,058 Posts
Ya but your boat is bigger than mine, Ive seen you at Geneva a time or too.The problem ive got is it is a 1.5 hr drive to the lake for us and that sucks getting there and then leaving tho we are brave and usually try anyhow.Oh well good luck.By the way where should we start , about 68- 69 feet?
70-72feet should do it.

Be safe out there, no fish is worth dying for. Trust me, i see it way to much in my job as it is

·
"One More Time"
2,748 Posts
Damn weather dudes are persistent. Still calling for 15-25 tomorrow in the 10:00pm wx report.

·
After Eyes
471 Posts
u guys are addicted bad walleye fever is tough to deal with forget the hunting there are a good 2 months left he he he :D

·
Defensor Fortis
4,386 Posts
This year suck as far as bad weather goes. I stayed home more times this year than ever before. I worked a lot of OT this summer and would I could go, the weather turned sour on us. The web cams look nasty, and the wind speed indicators at Geneva and Conny are between 15-20mph. I have over an hour drive myself. When I see the wind that high, I save me a ton of gas money and just stay home

1 - 8 of 8 Posts