Is all the lakes going to be muddy this weekend?

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by jfarkas, Jun 27, 2008.

1. I got a friend coming in from WV and we were going to camp and fish somewhere in Ohio (Near Columbus or Mansfield area). Is all the lakes going to be a total mess?

Anyone got any lake reports? Thanks

2. tnant1

tnant1 Avid bait killer

My guess is yes unless you can get into some small farm ponds. The big lakes will be muddy from Chillicothe to Mansfield. Indian might not be too bad though. Not sure how much rain they got up that way. Course Buckeye is always "stained" as my friend says so you might not be able to tell the difference.:p

3. Mushijobah

Mushijobah Urban Angler

Hoover looks good from where I am sitting right now...Unless I am crazy.

4. SwollenGoat

SwollenGoat Scourge of Hoover

You're crazy...no water in Hoover, no fish, absolutely no crappie or saugeyes. ;)

Crazy I tell you! :D

5. tnant1

tnant1 Avid bait killer

You guys make me smile!:) No water or fish in Hoover! LOL!!!!! Sometimes I think the fish part might be true but that's because I'm a lousy fisherman, not because they are not there.

6. you may want to look at clearfork near Manfield
    geowol

7. kmjschulz

kmjschulz Athens County Member

This is probably too long a drive for any of you, but i went to burr oak lake in athens county yesterday and its very clear still.

8. Mushijobah

Mushijobah Urban Angler

I must be crazy!!! Although I'm pretty sure the boats I see out there are fishing ones..;)

9. ok I think Ill head on up to Alum Creek or Clear Lake after work then head to Pleasant Hill or Knox Lake for Saturday. Hopefully the water wont be completely muddy. Thanks for the info.