close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Iron Man.... The Movie

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by H2O Mellon, May 4, 2008.

1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Just got back from seeing this movie w/ one of my sons. All I can say is: WOW!

The best "Super Hero" flick I've ever seen.

I won't ruin it for anyone but please take this advice: STAY THROUGH THE CREDITS, THERE IS A BIG SURPRISE!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  2. Zfish

Zfish More Horsepower Raider!!

I had a friend tell me the same thing today. Sounds like I may have to see it.

3. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

thanks, all ive heard about this movie has been good. even those two losers on TV liked it. looks like ill have to go see it soon.

4. H2O Mellon

I liked it so much (I guess I expected a lot less) that my wife and I are going to see it here in a couple hours. :)

5. AN EXCELLENT MOVIE. Just got back from seeing it a little bit ago. Robert Downey Jr was the perfect guy to play Tony Stark. He acted great. There was some funny dialogue and the effects were pretty good.
    And YES, STAY THROUGH THE CREDITS. Definately a little tease.

6. Darwin

Darwin If your gonna be a bear..

Ok who want's to pm me about what happens after the credits? We had to leave to get my youngest to a birthday party. It was a very enjoyable movie, we all liked it!

7. Columbusslim31

Columbusslim31 Student of Finjitsu

I saw this movie myself on Saturday. Excellent. I liked it as much if not more than the first Spiderman. Unfortunately, I missed the ending credits as well. If anyone cares to PM me what happened, I'd appreciate it.

8. Perch

Perch Perch Addict

YEAH me too..........I missed the suprise, can someone PM me as well please:p :p ;)

9. I just saw it. I though it was good. I would say 3.5 stars.
    And if you are not a comic book geek dont stick around after the credits. Its not worth it.

10. H2O Mellon

I'm not a comic book fan at at, but after the ending (after credits) I came home and googled the whole thing and was able to put ALOT together.

The end was all over You Tube, but every one I have tried today says "We're sorry, this video is no longer available."

11. NorthSouthOhioFisherman

NorthSouthOhioFisherman The Young Outdoorsman

I don't really want to spoil it but
    If you dare-
    [nomedia="http://youtube.com/watch?v=4ppLeqbEP5Q"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]