close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Introduction

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by scottie, May 7, 2008.

1. Hello.
    I'm new to the forum.
    Just getting my feet wet with this post.

Male
    Married
    Retired
    Upper Miami Valley

2. Welcome. There is alot of good info to be had here.

3. Welcome aboard sir, as was mentioned in the previous post, there is a wealth of good info on this site. IMHO, one of my favorite sites to visit when I fire my computer or laptop up is this one. Take care and tight lines.

4. Welcome! THis site is a valuable tool for ohio hunters and fishermen. As well, very entertaining. Hope it treats you well, I have it set as my homepage. Rarely a day goes by that I don't see what's going on around the state; always looking for a hot spot to wet a line.

To introduce myself:
    Male
    Married
    Electrician
    Harrison Twp.

Good Luck,
    Damny

5. Welcome scotty,lots of great people here.need some fishing info,dont be afraid to ask.what do u like to fish for?

6. I love threads like this, I always wanna say: Hi I'm mb5322 and I'm a fishaholic, then everyone in unison: hi mb5322

7. cantsleep

cantsleep 3rd shift blues

"Hi, mb5322"

Sorry, I'm not in unison.:)

8. Hi, My name is catmando and i'm a master baiter! Shad, night crawlers and minnows seem to be my bait of choice!

9. This is a great post and remains active - thankfully. There are several out there that come and go. News seems updated often thanks to the active members promoting our cause and keepin the dream alive-

We all want the lunkers, but have fun in the meantime with the dinks.

10. fshnteachr

fshnteachr Lovin' the Outdoors

I feel like we need a group hug after reading all that , GEEZ.... :)