close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Internet trouble tonight?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by crappiebub, Apr 7, 2005.

1. crappiebub

crappiebub Justcrazy's Guide!

Anyone else having trouble on the web tonight. Since about 6:30 OGF is one of the few sites that work, Nothing really wrong weith that, but I can't get to yahoo, any weather sites, lots of others also. Just wondering if anyone else is having trouble?

2. no problems here. i checked the weather channel,yahoo maps,nascar and everything was good.

Bub

3. crappiebub

I can get on weather channel and yahoo.com. I still cannot get on my.yahoo.com nascar.com cabelas.com Oh well I'll keep trying.

4. toot

toot crappiebub's tag-along

:confused: Hey Bro :I can`t get my e-mail to open either. Haven`t ventured much further.

5. crappiebub

Could be good old Comcast!!

6. crappiebub

Comcast site.

General Outage - Resolved at 4/7/2005 6:40:38 PM EDT
    (Connection to the Internet is currently unavailable. Our technicians are aware of the situation and are working to resolve the issue. This outage was logged at : 4/1/2005 6:14:00 PM EDT.)

General Outage
    (Connection to the Internet is currently unavailable. Our technicians are aware of the situation and are working to resolve the issue. This outage was logged at : 4/7/2005 5:32:00 PM EDT.)

Isn't this great! They post the internet outage on the Internet! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: