close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Internet Hunting!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ShakeDown, Nov 17, 2004.

1. Give me a break! If they want to do that then go out and buy a video game.:mad: There is far more that goes into hunting than sitting on a pedestal and aiming a rifle and pulling the trigger. I can't see the satisfaction gained from that. :rolleyes:

Now this technology can have great use for military in combat area for surveillance. But they better be careful what kind of yahoos get access to this technology.

2. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

bad idea, if you want an animal you should have to go get it.

3. fffffish

fffffish Muskie 1 Trolling Thunder

I hope the assistant job pays well if they are going into the field of fire to retrieve a shot animal they might be next.

4. Yea, I hope they have all the bugs worked out! Crazy stuff indeed.

5. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

not even right man, they should put a stop to it.

6. crappiebub

crappiebub Justcrazy's Guide!

7. catking

catking Banned

You older members remember the song " in the year 2525 " JEEZE US !!!! They better change that a few hundred years. We are doing more crap now days that doesn't require leg work at all. This is pathetic.................. ~**~

8. Procraftboats21

Procraftboats21 Original OGF Member

I cant see myself getting up on opening day and walking over to the computer :D

9. crankus_maximus

crankus_maximus Crankus Baitus Maximus

Just because the technology exists, does not mean it should be employed. This is the worst kind of abuse of technology. This should most definitely be outlawed in the US. What a waste.

10. You'd be missing the best part of hunting;being out there!

11. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

I just hope that no one patronizes that guy with business...the target shooting might be cool just to say you did it...but actual hunting? That's FAR from sport.