close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

internet dating...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by wave warrior, Dec 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. man what was i thinking!!! joined a site and most are a bunch of girls with "A FEW EXTRA POUNDS"!!!! man i need to go fishing!!!!!:D :D

2. krustydawg

krustydawg KrustyDawg

Big girls need lovin' too ! :D

3. CoolWater

CoolWater Multi-Species Fanatic

LOL... I don't even know what to say. I'll just leave it that I'm laughing over this thread. :D

4. Gju42486

Gju42486 Banned

hell why join a site, you should of said something, i have a few friends id like to get rid of, they are around 200 or so, but the good thing is they are canadian, so really they are only about 175 american. Not sure what the fat exchange ratio is. :p :p ;)

5. this is true...just NOT from me!!!LOL!!!

6. ****...i just spit pop on my monitor!!!!:D :D good one!!!

7. i knew i could rely on you guys for a good laugh!!!:p :D

8. I am not sure which one you joined but a couple of my single buddies have joined and had really good luck.

9. Back when I was single I would troll the bars for women.
    Stats were as follows.
    100-120 lb women - 20-40 hours
    120-140 lb women - 20-30 hours
    140-180 lb women - 10-20 hours
    180-250 lb women - 5-10 hours
    250-300 lb women - 2 minutes before closing time
    Percentage of 250-300 lb women picked up over rest - 99%
    We should be thankful for our 250-300 lb woman resources in Ohio.
    This is all BS and as you can tell - I'm freaking bored !! LOL :D

10. true2plue

true2plue TEAM BATO!!

The Biguns will keep you much warmer at night!! And remember, fat girls can lose weight!! Homely girls can't lose their ugliness!! It's cool to ride mopeds untill your friends see you on one!:p

11. not sure where this will lead but but it has has me laughing!!!! glad to here somebody did good!!! keep the funny sh #@ coming....

12. yep...theres carp in them waters too!!!LOL!!!

13. they just gotta pay.:D

14. Just remember you can't put a bag over a bad personality.

15. I sit here and LOL because all I can think about that scares me about online dating is, that on the other end may be some dude that has one hand typing sweet nothings and with his other hand is ________it!!!! Not to mention he probably has a wig on and is sitting there with his sisters undies on:confused: :confused: You never know who's on the other end until you meet someone----Then that even scares me because this gal might not being carrying a banana in IT'S pocket....AAAHHHH the internet!!!!! Good Luck!!!

16. oh man that is funny!!!! my friend Jerry is here and we are rolling!!!! the Canadian conversion is freaking hilarious!!!!!!

17. Gju42486

Gju42486 Banned

:D :D i knew i was good for something eh?

18. Why the hell are you stuttering ?? :D LOL

19. Once again you guys are all looking at the wrong side . If a gal can cook she will never lose that ability. Looks can be nice but they lose them just like you over the years. I put an ad in personals one time and it went something like this.

WANTED GOOD WOMAN IN COLD CLIMATE
    Woman wanted, age , religion looks unimportant. If you live on the shores of some lake in a cold climate please let me hear from you a.s.a.p. You must like to cook , clean house and clean and cook fish. Be able to do simple repairs to ice augers , fishing reels and rods. Outboard motor repair not necessary but a definite plus. Ideally domicile should be located within staggering distance to a saloon , bar , tavern. Not into physical fitness for me or my soulmate but the ability and knowledge of how to collect and keep live bait is highly desirable and may be a deal breaker.

If you possess 100% or at least 99.9 % of these attributes please send photo of house and lake. If I am interested you can look forward to 6' -2 "
    of man with 330 pounds of molten lust. That would always be true to you for I would never want to risk losing someone so unique and special.

To this day no one has answered but I am still hoping.:p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.