close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Interesting...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by britt, Jun 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. britt

britt

I noticed that the GFO was back up. I tried logging in and was told no member existed with my user name. I have been a member for almost four years.

Interesting.....Maybe if I sent them twelve bux??????
    britt

2. Miso_Ohio

Miso_Ohio Green Eggs And Ham

You will notice that it is a new type of messageboard (Invision) and it has this above the login

"The GFO Angler's Forum is temporarily closed for updates and maintenance.

Please stop back again shortly and visit us!

Thanks for your friendship and support.

The GFO Angler's Forum"

I am not 100% sure what is going to happen there, but I think it would be safe to bet with the change from VBulletin that there needs to be some sort of data transfer between the two programs. Thay may not have tranferred the user accounts over yet, if they even plan to. Give them a week or two to see what will happen before you jump to any conclusions, the last messageboard update took a bit of time to complete.

3. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

;) Here we go again...... :confused:

4. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

We all know about GFO's problems. We've ask before to not complain on here. If you have a problem take it up with GFO. We do not have any intrest in hearing about their problems. Enough said. I'm closing this one out.