close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Interesting catfishing website .... post your favorites !!!

Discussion in 'Catfish Discussion' started by Tadpole, May 15, 2005.

1. i'm sure some of you have already seen this one but i thought i'd post anyways. If anyone has any websites they know of about catfishing please post them.

http://www.bigcatdiaries.com/

2. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

3. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

Cool site Tadpole.. check out this picture I nabbed from there:

[​IMG]

4. I guess that proves the ole' saying ... big fish like big baits LOL

by the way, how's the cattin' in the Ohio River near Cinci Fishman ? any good bank access points for fishing ?

5. Oh ... and Thanks "Flathunter " for sharing your site, i checked it all out and found some helpful info. as well as enjoyed the pictures. I can't wait to catch my first flathead, i got my rigs all ready and i plan on spending some time fishing areas i have never really fished in the past. All i have mostly done is fish lakes from the bank, this year i want to hit some tailwaters below some dams along the Ohio river and plan on a few trips to the Muskingum River. I'm sure with some invested time and planning i will eventually have some luck.
    I started a folder and have copied many things off of here and other websites such as tips, rigs, baits and places to find fish. I have also updated some of my tackle such as some bigger circle hooks, small floats to use behind bait on my slip rigs to keep bait suspended a little off bottom, some heavier swivels and sinkers for river fishing etc. I'm ready to go give it my best try .....

6. BuckeyeTom

BuckeyeTom Muskie and Catfish

7. shuvlhed1

shuvlhed1 Banned

is a paylaker site. How come no one has posted Doc's site?

8. JeremyLeach

JeremyLeach Leach

Here is Doc's site. It's really good. He is the one that helped me get mine started and has been really helpful.
    www.hookedoncatfish.com