close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Inside the Great Outdoors THIS WEEK 7/22/07

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Big Daddy, Jul 21, 2007.

1. Another GREAT opportunity to ask some questions of the folks who run the Division of Wildlife... Chief David Graham will be Reno's guest and he'd LOVE to have some OGF members call in and ask questions of the chief...

Anything is fair game... Poaching legislation, penalites, hunting seasons, bag limits, invasive species, all things outdoors-policy are open for discussion...

Plus, if you don't have any questions, give him a call and give a LIVE fishing report! And, be sure to mention you're an OGF member! Fishing and outdoors questions from ALL OVER THE STATE are welcomed!

Inside the Great Outdoors is an OGF media partner and we appreciate your support.

PHONE NUMBER: 216-901-0945

Thanks!!!

2. Thanks for posting this Big Daddy. I need computer help from members. Apparently my filters, firewalls or some other %$&%* is stopping me on a regular basis from posting on OGF. First of all members please call the show tomorrow, secondly any help on this computer issue would be welcomed.

Best bet is my email outdoorskills359@aol.com

Reno

3. What is Reno's last name???

4. Reno "Jay" Reda is the name to answer your question Big Boy (that just sounds wrong). Oh and by the way the show is on WHK 1420 AM from 8-10 in the morning with a rebroadcast Sunday nights form 10-midnight.

5. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

ROTFL Reno! :D :D
    I would be catching your show in the morning, but since I still can't get to sleep right now... hopefully though. I've enjoyed it. !% ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  6. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin