close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Insane_Report (gmr 8/14)

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by INSANE_SQUAD, Aug 16, 2004.

1. The night started nicely,we had big goldfish,giant gills with a few small ones circling the tank..The night was not to bad but the fishing was our least productive of the year or last two years..

We had no runs,no hits,no bumps,no snags,no turtles,no gars and the clickers never made a noise..The company was good which made a great night!!

Update on the river poachers..With the help of Shuvlhed1 we got the license plate # and i made the call to 1-800-poacher..They called me tonight as a i was typing this report for more information and i was happy to help..

I promise updates as i get them...

Insane--------------out

2. Good for you and Shuvlhed1 on the poacher deal. Do you think the lack of bites has anything to do with the low water levels? Maybe some rain might help.

3. THarris

THarris CHASING THE BIG 'UNS

Great job in your efforts to stop the river poachers! Shuvlhed1 and yourself deserve a big thank you from all of us for going out of your way to stop these clowns. If ODNR does not get results and you decide an "OGF posse" is the way to go, don't hesitate to ask! We could all watch some Sopranos reruns to get in the mood then go take care of business........ :eek: :rolleyes: