close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Insane_report(gmr 4/17)

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by INSANE_SQUAD, Apr 18, 2004.

1. It appears as if no one is fishing for flat heads so i was forced to post pictures of the beast..

We the squad headed down to the fishing hole and we were feeling the "FORCE".

Gmrkatter met up with us later to break his skunk streak.

It all started on beautiful night and i felt good considering last week i was the net boy.We had the bait out and i found a nice spot to wait..The clicker did the typical flat run with a small run--stop--small run and so forth. The hook was set and the flattie put up a fantastic battle..The fish was heading up stream and immediately head out into the current,WOW what a fight..The cat was a 18.4 # fish and was in great shape..

Justin had 2 fish on hook but was unable to get them to shore..I'm not sure what happened i was too far away from the boys on this venture..

GMRKATTER should up and had a hit instantly but the cat took him too the rocks and the fish was gone...Then GMRKATTER had a fantastic run a constant click for 20 sec and missed it..I think he was upset about that one...

Any way we just caght the one fish this night and it was MEEEEEE!!HAHA..
    THERE CAN ONLY BE 1 SQUAD LEADER AND THE JOB IS TAKEN!!!!

If you don't fish for flatties you will not catch flatties...

Insane--------out

Attached Files:

2. catking

catking Banned

Glad to see the flatties starting to move in the rivers Phil !! Nice start of this season. CATKING :)

3. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Good fish, I wish I lived closer to the GMR..

4. DavidWS10

DavidWS10 Bankless Boat Trash

Way to go, Phil! Glad to see you got out and caught a nice flattie. I'm also glad you found your way here. I was thinking about calling you last night. Are you up for a trip on the big 'O' once it calms back down? Give me a call.

5. TimJC

TimJC Carp Angler

I know who I need to start cattin with after reading his last few posts...