Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
find me on YouTube: catchNrelease
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a blast today in a canal near the place I am staying on vacation! My first time catching a flounder, sea trout and redfish on the SAME day! Go check out this live-action and maybe use the same methods and techniques I use to catch these amazing fish! Also, share this with your buddies so they can get onto some fish if they visit this beautiful place.

·
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good job. Did you see any copperheads? Been to Hilton Head a few times and someone told me to beware of the snakes in the canals.
Just a GIGANTIC GATOR lol I had snakes in the back of my mind before an alligator lol

·
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice job! Great day.
It was a grind don't get me wrong especially in 100 F temps..I did learn a few new tips at the end of my expedition that day!! So I am excited to go back and make another video hopefully within the year!

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Awesome video, I actually just watched it about 10 minutes ago on YouTube before I saw your post here. I'm heading down there for a week this Saturday-Saturday and was doing some research. Figured I'd also check OGF in the Out-of-State forum, and what a coincidence, you posted it here too! Pretty cool

You mention that you learned a few new tips. Do you mind sharing? I don't even know where to begin fishing down there. Thanks!

·
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Awesome video, I actually just watched it about 10 minutes ago on YouTube before I saw your post here. I'm heading down there for a week this Saturday-Saturday and was doing some research. Figured I'd also check OGF in the Out-of-State forum, and what a coincidence, you posted it here too! Pretty cool

You mention that you learned a few new tips. Do you mind sharing? I don't even know where to begin fishing down there. Thanks!
So the locals told me to go to a bait shop and buy mud minnows. Put them a few feet from a bobber and hold on tight! other than that the rapala xrap was money especially at night I have caught HUGE FISH under the lights of docks! keep me posted with what you catch! I hope you enjoyed the video! be careful of the gators

1 - 12 of 12 Posts