close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Inline planer boards???

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by dodgingthefly, May 21, 2008.

1. I don't have much experience with these. But wanted to know everyones opions on what they use and consider the best, y would b great to know as well. Thanks everyone!!!

2. What are the rubber bands for? I also noticed u replaced the back clamp with a snap and swivel. That is actaully the brand I ended up buying. Going to skeeter friday to try them out.

3. The bands are for diff night sticks. The snap in the rear is for the stop bead. If not the board would be in the fish and thats a NO!NO!:p

4. I just had to tell u that I tried them on erie a couple time. Had only two fish hit. One was a small white bass and there othere I lost after the snap came loose and there was slack line. From the way the drag was letting out i'm guessing it was a big eye. :)

5. I just picked up 4 of the Church's TX-22's at Erie Outfitters. I like those boards A LOT. Easy to set, run better than the orange Mr.Walleye boards... I can't wait to get out and break them in!