close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Inland lake/river guides?

Discussion in 'Northwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by phisherman, Jun 26, 2007.

1. phisherman

phisherman can't land em Teddy

Can anyone give me the names and contact numbers of some inland lake or river guides in the NW ohio area? Thanks a lot, Ted

2. BlueRibbonTaxidermy

BlueRibbonTaxidermy BlueRibbonTaxidermy

I don't think you'll find "professional" guides in this area. There's not enough demand for that sort of service, at least demand that would pay for the service. However if you have specific lakes/rivers that you'd like to target there are probably members that know them well that may be willing to show you around. Just a thought.

3. fshnfreak

fshnfreak I fish therefore I am!!

im always lookin for a fishin buddy so if u wanna go sometime let me know...i fish all over NW ohio

4. CoolWater

CoolWater Multi-Species Fanatic

As someone said, probably not any 'professional' guides, for the waters your seaking. I have guided informally in NW Ohio for the Walleye & White Bass run. It usually just works out as a 'trade a trip' type deal... I show them the ropes for a few things they are seaking and they do the same with their familiar water.

There's any number of members that would likely just meet up to do some fishing, including myself as time/schedule permits.

5. As Coolwater said there are no full time guides for the Maumee or other inland areas that I'm aware of. That being said I do a some guiding durning the walleye run (not much) mostly in trade. I know a few others that do the same. What are you looking for???

6. phisherman

phisherman can't land em Teddy

Gentleman, I apreciatte your feedback. I am looking for professional guides, that run trips on inland lakes and rivers. These guides are can be located anywhere in the state. I'm am building a map of all these guys, and was looking for some names and phone numbers for these guys. If you have a professional guide in mind, please send me a PM if you don't want to put their info on the site. Thanks