close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Info needed

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by socdad, Oct 27, 2007.

1. Looks like I’ll be in Cuyahoga Falls for several days, with some time to kill later next week. Any suggestions on where to start (not bringing the boat so bank fishing) will be greatly appreciated.

2. What do you want to fish for?

3. I would love to get into some saugeye / walleye; however I’ll fish for most anything. Can bring light tackle (crappie / blue gill) through heavy (last fish caught was a 42in muskie). I only plan to bring a couple of poles and one tackle box, so what is biting up north.

I will not have a lot of time to travle about, anything in the river near Cuy Falls?

4. I can't really help you with the river. I know some guys on here get some nice pike in the hoga. Maybe they will chime in and help you out. You could fish West Branch from shore. Get some large minnows and bobber fish by the bridge. You may get something large this time of year.

5. You can head down to fred fuller park in kent. They have some good pike in the section of the cuyahoga. You can also head up to cascade valley metro-park. Plenty of smallmouth in there. Not much size to most of them but you will catch a big one every now and then.

6. Light tackle and some spinners and 2 inch bass tubes and you can catch smallies galore at the Cuyahoga River off Cuyahoga Street at Cascade Valley park. You can wade with your waders or get to the river from shore in several spots.

7. thanks for the info (& pm)