close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Indians and Wedgie

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by papaperch, Jul 16, 2005.

1. Where in the world is the " sound fundamental team that Wedge promised from the first day he was hired ? Not one of the Indians can execute a sacrifice bunt on a reliable schedule : hence their abysmal record in ONE run games. Jeeezus I learned in High School if you want the bunt to land in fair territory the bat should be held in fair territory. Watching this team try to score is absolutely painful. Texas has an almost identical record but they are a fun team to watch. Mr. Dolan your team is plain boring that is why your attendance is down. after last nights 7-1 loss to CWS your teams central division record is 17 - 26. This team is as it is configured now is not a contender for the wild card let alone the division. Why is Boone still here ?His nickname ought to be Mr. Doubleplay.

One positive though : the strive to be mediocre is a complete success.

sorry guys 58 years of pent up frustation @ being a diehard I ndians fan

2. Fishing-Miller23

Fishing-Miller23 It's Miller Time!

Boone's nickname can't be Mr. Doubleplay because Casey Blake already has it. I hate Blake he sucks. But Boone is getting better, remember he came back from knee surgery.

3. ParmaBass

ParmaBass Kiss The Converse

Cleveland Browns training camp starts in 8 days, Indians are really starting to piss me off.

4. Whaler

Whaler Whaler

They only need to do two things to improve the Cleveland Faders. First ,they need to get rid of the idiot in the stands with the drum. Second, they need to get rid of C.C. Sabathia. The guy's a waste of time and can never make it past the 4th innning without imploding. He can't even get his ballcap on staright!

5. Fishing-Miller23

Fishing-Miller23 It's Miller Time!

Your right about C.C. I think they should trade him to the Marlins for A.J. Burnett. He has been pitching really well. Too bad the Indians just signed C.C to a new contract.

6. Jody Gerut for this Dubois guy ( a career minor leaguer ) how in the ell was that an improvement. :mad:

7. ParmaBass

ParmaBass Kiss The Converse

I forgot about mentioning C.C. He got that fat contract then forgot how to pitch. Should package him and Boone together, there's gotta be some desperate team out there. Then again it's Cleveland, if they git rid of these guys they will probably become All Stars in a season or two.

8. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

cleveland teams suck, go charlie FRYE

9. My Reds might be willing to pick them up. CC would fit in perfectly with our pitching staff. Most of them implode in the first 3 innings so atleast we would get another inning out of him. Cincinnati is known for signing the same guys 3 or 4 different times so I'm sure they would accept Boone. What is up with Ohio's professional sports teams? They all suck.