Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
mmmm.....tasty!
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone been there lately? Figured with the recent rain, the water level would come up and re-load the area with eyes. May try it or Deercreek in the a.m.
Thanks!!!!

·
Registered
116 Posts
was at indian spillway wed. and water level was way way down. went to deercreek thursday water level was good but caught not one fish and not even a bite it was a wasted trip to deercreek for me but oh well it was nice to get out tho

·
mmmm.....tasty!
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. Figured with the way the creeks looked around home, the spillway would be rollin'. Guess it may be Deercreek in the morn.

·
Registered
4,483 Posts
Went by spillway tonight was flowing really nice few guys fishing do not know how they were doing. Did well on north side of lake found shallow bay with alot of fiesty saugeyes in it. :)

·
Lost in the 50's
2,278 Posts
was at indian spillway wed. and water level was way way down. went to deercreek thursday water level was good but caught not one fish and not even a bite it was a wasted trip to deercreek for me but oh well it was nice to get out tho
Never a wasted trip if you are at least holding a rod in your hand and fishing.
I love being out and fishing even if I don't catch anything. But it gets old towards the end of the season.:(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts